Good Content for our Lives!
"Thank you again for being our Sunday keynote speaker at the Celebration of Survivorship in Green Lake. Your presentation was both funny and pertinent. Using the attendees for part of the talk was a great way to have them involved. Here are some quotes about your presentation from the evaluations:
- Her points were right on track for me.
- It was fun and volunteers did a great job.
- Heather was funny and personable.
- Great activities!
- Not boring!! Had us laughing, but very good content for our lives.
Thank you again!"
Klara Hartfiel, Program Director
Breast Cancer Recovery
Good Message to Hear!
Our event was completely successful. Everyone left renewed and energized. Thank you for your participation in our program. I have received a couple of emails & texts with rave reviews. Notes were:
"Good message to hear"
"Keynote speaker was excellent"
Fox Valley Insurance Association
"Thank you for providing a wonderfully interactive conference wrap up presentation for our RampUP the Conversation and ISP Conference. Comments from attendees included:
- She was inspiring and pointing out to have faith and be positive
- Helpful, concrete techniques on how to better ourselves
- I really enjoyed Heather's presentation - good ideas with a good speaking presence
- Thanks for taking us on the journey of the senses. Stop and listen...
- I really enjoyed the last speaker
Overall, we were very satisfied with your presentation and the positive impact it had on our event. We wish you all the best and will share your name with our colleagues in the business."
Bilingual Training Consultants
Funny and Relatable!
"Heather's Presentation was wonderful. She was funny and relatable. We appreciated her ability to tailor her presentation to our audience. She was also very easy to work with -- responsive and accommodating. We received wonderful feedback from the attendees and would highly recommend her to other organizations."
University of WI - Calumet County
Fun and Engaging!
"Heather had a fun and engaging way of presenting some very important communication and business skills for being a successful woman in the professional world. Her analogies and stories were helpful in driving home the points she was making as well as memorable for everyone that attended. We've received very positive comments from the Miller IWil attendees and would recommend her to groups looking to provide a fun, yet productive session on striving to enhance employee development."